1. Minimum 101” wheel base
1. 3400 lbs.
2. 9” Ford rearend, floater or not, disc brakes or not, must add 100 lbs.
- WINDOW NET MANDATED
- ALL CARS MUST HAVE FRONT AND REAR TOW HOOKS OR CHAINS!
- ALL DRIVERS MUST WEAR A ONE OR TWO PIECE FIRESUIT, RACING GLOVES, AND RACING SHOES DURING COMPETITION.
1. MUST BE FACTORY STOCK FOR MAKE AND MODEL
2. NO COATING OF ENGINE ROTATING PARTS
3. BIG BLOCKS OK.
4. Engine Location.
5. Engine #1 spark plug must be in stock location.
1. 060 +.010 wear
1. RODS; press fitted OEM, Eagle, or Scat rods with 3/8 rod bolts only, cap screws ok, aftermarket rod bolts ok.
2. Flat top 4 eyebrow pistons or dish top piston*(w/4 eyebrow).
3. Piston must be .020 in cylinder, no exceptions!
4. Stock stroke OEM, Eagle, or Scat cast crankshaft only.
5. Balancing OK.
6. Crankshaft weight, 49 lbs. weighed with pilot bushing, cam gear, bolt and washer.
1. .390/.410 HYDRAULIC FLAT TAPPET CAMSHAFT. VALVE LASH ZERO.
2. No 4/7 swap camshafts.
3. No Asymmetrical camshafts.
4. Stock type lifters with wire ring clip only!
5. Double Roller/true roller timing OK .
1. OEM open chamber only, 487X, 487, 993, 882, 441, etc.
2. 3 angle valve job ok
3. 1.94 intake and 1.5 exhaust valves only, non-swirl polished stainless steel valves ok, .010 stem stepdown ok,
4. 1.250 stock type springs
5. 100 lb. valve springs max, springs will be checked cold
6. 3/8 Screw-in studs/ guide plates
7. 70 cc minimum
8. 1.5 stock style rockers only, long slot ok.
9. Bowl cut 1/2” maximum, must retain lip.
10. Intake runner 165. Exhaust 65.
1. GM Quadrajet or Holley style cast iron intake only!
2. Holley Stock 1850 series only
3. Can remove choke butterfly
4. Must retain air horn
5. Absolutely no modifications to carburetor other than choke removal and/or jetting. Cannot change metering plates for blocks. Changing of bowls ok.
1. Manifolds only
2. Outlet cannot exceed 3 inches
3. Pipes must be parallel to the ground
4. Pipes minimum 30” in length. Measured from bottom of manifold flange to end of pipe. RAM HORN OK.
1. Any one wire H.E.I. NO box.
2. NO TRACTION DEVICES!
1. Factory stock manual or automatic
2. Power glide transmissions OK.
3. No dummy torque converters for automatics, 10” converter minimum.
4. Working forward and reverse
5. Steel driveshaft only
6. Must have safety loop around driveshaft.
1. Steel Flywheel only and must weigh 15 lbs. minimum. Weighed without bolts.
2. Stock type clutch and pressure plate 10” minimum
3. May run stock type non-spring clutch disc
4. Clutch and pressure plate 16 lbs. minimum combined weight. Weighed without bolts.
1. Stock type brakes only, steel calipers/drums only.
2. One OR DUAL master cylinder only.
3. Disc or drum on rear
4. No adjusters of any kind
5. No cut-offs of any kind
1. Stock rear end for make and model
2. Locking of rear ok
3. 9” Ford rearend, floater or not, disc brakes or not, must add 100 lbs.
WHEELS AND TIRES:
1. 8” steel wheels
2. HOOSIER H500 or AR500 American Racer tire. DOT tire ok
3. NO ALUMINUM wheels!
4. NO Grooving or Siping
5. Tire Sample Protest $100, Top three only and can only protest car in which you finish behind.
2. Racing or Pump gas only, E-85 ok.
3. NO ALCOHOL, METHANOL, OR ANY TYPE OF FUEL ADDITIVE ALLOWED!
CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION:
1. Must remain factory stock.
2. Uni-bodies CAN be tied together .
3. Car must look factory underneath
4. May run tubular uppers A-Arms; left and right side 1” length difference ok, lower must be stock type, no heims, or racing lower a-arms permitted.
5. factory sway bar ok .
6. Springs, 11” minimum. Not adjusters, spacers, or shims allowed between springs and factory mounts. Does not have to be pigtail type.
7. Rear trailing arms must be STOCK NON-ADJUSTABLE type, no aftermarket permitted!
8. Steel Non-adjustable shocks in factory location only. NO SCHRADER VALVE, NO PIERCING, SHOCKS ALLOWED. SHOCKS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COME APART AT EITHER END (MEANING NO SNAP RINGS, NO RETAINING CAPS OR ANYTHING) CRIMPED STYLE ONLY!
9. $75 claimer rule on shocks, Top 10 can claim up or down . Top trailing arm 3” from center of hole to center of hole on top housing. Center of axle tube seam to center of top trailing arm bolt 7 3/4” , no tolerance.
All cars and drivers must pass safety regulations. Must have fire extinguisher in car. Must have full driving suit, Racing gloves, and racing shoes to participate in any event at Swainsboro Raceway.
1. All weight must be securely mounted in car, painted white, and safe. Cars will not be allowed on track if tech inspector deems it unsafe. If any car drops weight on race track, car and driver are disqualified for the remainder of the night’s events.
2. Racing seats only. Must be securely mounted to roll-cage.
3. ALL RACERS MUST HAVE A 10 LB. FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN THEIR PIT AREA! THIS IS MANDATORY BY LAW!!!
4. Must have window net and must be in the up position when on track!
1. Body must be stock appearing.
2. Bodies must be steel or Aluminum , no plastic .
3. flat decking ok or enclosed cock pit ok .
4. Must have stock unaltered firewall from fender to fender. Weight penalty if altered.
5. Must have stock unaltered floor pan. May rebuild floor plan, but must take factory form.
6. Body must roll in at the bottom to drip rails like it comes from factory.
7. Driver’s compartment must be closed in from door to door behind driver’s seat!
8. Rear of car may be open.
9. IF DRIVERS COMPARTMENT IS BOXED IN IT MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 8” X 8” INSPECTION DOOR ON PASSENGER SIDE.
10. No sharp edges.
11. No lowering of roofs.
12. Aftermarket nose and rear cover permitted. Must be stock appearing.
13. Rear spoiler permitted. 4” maximum including sides. Side spoilers 18 ½” long.
14. No flares on fenders, nose must attach to sheet metal fender. If car has flares they must be attached in a manor to follow factory fender.
15. Must have bars (4 minimum) in front of driver’s window.
16. Must have tow hooks on front and rear.