- Any 4-cylinder car, van, or truck. Front wheel or rear wheel drive. No 4-wheel drive.
- Roll Cage – Must have minimum 4-point cage. Must have 4 bars in driver door, three in passenger door.
- No modifications to the engine, chassis, or suspension. Everything must remain stock. No turbos, superchargers, or rotary engines. May run aftermarket air cleaner.
- All glass and plastic must be removed. Driver compartment must be sealed from trunk area and hood area. May run aluminum radiator.
- Racing seat and belts required.
- Tires must be D.O.T. standard production. Any series tire on stock wheels. 65 punch rule on tires. Tires do not have to be same size. No racing tires. MAY INSTALL BEADLOCKS ON PASSENGER SIDE WHEELS, 7” STEEL, 3” OFFSET MINIMUM.
- Transponders and Raceceivers are mandatory.
- Weight – 2300 lbs. minimum.
ALL RACERS MUST HAVE A 10 LB. FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN THEIR PIT AREA! THIS IS MANDATORY BY LAW!!! ALL CARS MUST HAVE WINDOW NET, IT MUST BE IN THE UP POSITION WHILE ON THE RACE TRACK!
ALL DRIVERS MUST WEAR A ONE OR TWO PIECE FIRESUIT, RACING GLOVES AND RACING SHOES DURING COMPETITION. THE ABSENCE OF A SPECIFIC RULE DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL, CONSENT OR PERMISSION REGARDING THAT SUBJECT. ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS REGARDING SUCH MATTERS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO RACE TRACK OFFICIALS FOR A CLARIFICATION. TRACK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD WEIGHT FOR ANY INFRACTION. TRACK MAY CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME.